xbox 360 controller 3.1 honycomb

adamk

Jul 8, 2011
Hey so I'm on 3.1 but cant get my xbox controller to work with emulators or any of the games. Any ideas? Do I have to download something additional or change a setting?

Reese1ar

Jul 6, 2011
You are plugging it into USB right? Haven't tried mine yet because I don't have any good games on it.

spexwood

May 11, 2011
My PS3 controller roesnt work through the USB either :-/

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Fungii

May 31, 2011
Heya, not sure if this is a bit late, but here goes. Microsoft uses a proprietary wireless driver, so you need to buy a wireless adapter (will be for the pc and its 20 bucks) and then plug the adapter into your tablet,turn adapter on and controller and then sync it ( the right and left triggers dont work and the light blinks constantly but other than that everything works). can play your ps emulator or any game that has t-mapping support. i assume the ps3 controller is similar. you know how Sony and Msft dont like people using the products they buy for anything other than what sony and msft tell you. hooe this helps.

dan776

Apr 27, 2011
I use a Logitech gamepad which isn't totally ideal, but it works. At least with SNES9X. I can't get it working with the N64oid emulator unfortunately. Does anyone have a brand that works with N64oid that has been tried and tested in 3.1 on Acer's tab?

poochie781

Sep 16, 2011
where do ya'll get the emulators? I have a wireless microsoft controller for the pc, and want games now.. help oh i have an acer iconia

FoFoJoe

Jun 8, 2011
My PlayStation 3 controller worked fine on N64oid.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum