yahoo messenger video plug-in

bobrien4975

Apr 19, 2011
Yeah it works just load no videochat installed try video chat wait for pop up click home and instwll video plugin

-brendon

moshe5368

Mar 13, 2011
I have tried your method to get yahoo video chat to work but when I get to the market, I am told the video plug in cannot be found. Tried market enabler thinking it wa a regional thing but no luck. Running indo rom. Tried other markets like app brain and can find the plug in but it will not install. And other ideas?

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum

ngotkula

Dec 9, 2010
turned out that it is being hidden in our tablet (s7), because i cannot find it in market as well. i tried downloading in my Optimus O1 and it shows in market.

also, i tried logging-in at https://market.android.com and tried to install it, but when i was a given a list of my android devices, only my O1 is selectable (S7 is greyed out - with message popup/tooltip that says: item is not compatible with your device)

you can download it somewhere else... just search around.

moshe5368

Mar 13, 2011
@Bobrian4975, thanks for the apps but I cannot get this fix to work. It seems that the version of messenger you sent is not compatable with my version of yahoo mail and requires me to update messenger in order to run yahoo mail. When I update messenger and then try your version of msgr video plug in, yahoo tells me the version of the plug in will not work with messenger 1. 4 And directs me to the market for the new plug in which it promptly tells me it cannot find. Bummer.
Not a major problem but annoying. I can live without the video but seems a shame that huawei has such a poor track record of support for this tab.
They got off to a good start with a solid built device then promptly killed it with poor support.

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
@Bobrian4975, thanks for the apps but I cannot get this fix to work. It seems that the version of messenger you sent is not compatable with my version of yahoo mail and requires me to update messenger in order to run yahoo mail. When I update messenger and then try your version of msgr video plug in, yahoo tells me the version of the plug in will not work with messenger 1. 4 And directs me to the market for the new plug in which it promptly tells me it cannot find. Bummer.
Not a major problem but annoying. I can live without the video but seems a shame that huawei has such a poor track record of support for this tab.
They got off to a good start with a solid built device then promptly killed it with poor support.

the latest yahoo messenger and plug in:
Messenger.apk
Messenger Voice and Video Plug-in.apk

barrwang

Aug 5, 2011
hi how can you download yahoo plug in,i download and i saw the new plug in on the top i download it how can i in store in the s7

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
hi how can you download yahoo plug in,i download and i saw the new plug in on the top i download it how can i in store in the s7

download the files from above link using your tablet.

open notification and click on download progress, you will have option to open it if your download finish. open it and it will install to your tablet.
if you missed download notificaton, open file explorer and navigates to /sdcard/download/ , open the file to install it.