Yeah, so... I'm new. REALLY new.

onsenmark

Dec 27, 2011
In fact, I'm SO new... I don't even HAVE a tablet yet!

No, really, I don't. I'm getting one as a late Christmas present, but I'm still kind of deciding. I was going to go with the Craig CMP738b, but after reading about people getting their wi-fi nuked after rooting, I'm wary of getting one. So right now, I'm leaning towards either the Coby Kyros MID7012(if any local hh gregg has any at weeks' end), or the Ainol Novo7 Paladin, because it's within the same general price range, runs 4.0, and sounds like it could run games pretty dang well(even though s&h will add on a small chunk to the price).

Um... what else? I go to anime cons a few times a year. I think tokusatsu is pretty dang awesome.

I can't think of anything else, lol.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
In fact, I'm SO new... I don't even HAVE a tablet yet!

No, really, I don't. I'm getting one as a late Christmas present, but I'm still kind of deciding. I was going to go with the Craig CMP738b, but after reading about people getting their wi-fi nuked after rooting, I'm wary of getting one. So right now, I'm leaning towards either the Coby Kyros MID7012(if any local hh gregg has any at weeks' end), or the Ainol Novo7 Paladin, because it's within the same general price range, runs 4.0, and sounds like it could run games pretty dang well(even though s&h will add on a small chunk to the price).

Um... what else? I go to anime cons a few times a year. I think tokusatsu is pretty dang awesome.

I can't think of anything else, lol.

Hi onsenmark, welcome to the forum. Yes, the Ainol Novo7 Paladin android 4.0 tablet will be a good choice! it's for $119.9 with shipping in our site.
and you can find more in our site, hope there's something of your interest! welcome!:)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi onsenmark, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the late Christmas present. It sounds as though you've done your research and have a pretty good idea what you want. When you get the tablet, just head over to the forum dedicated to that tablet and join in.

onsenmark

Dec 27, 2011
Hi onsenmark, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the late Christmas present. It sounds as though you've done your research and have a pretty good idea what you want. When you get the tablet, just head over to the forum dedicated to that tablet and join in.

I prolly will, but right now it's just a matter of which seller to get it from; I'm leaning towards the Ainol, but I want to get the best price possible -- I think I saw it as low as $98, but I don't know if any sellers price match...

And thanks, btw. :D