Yeahpad Pillbox7 Won't start

Ster253

Dec 11, 2012
Can someone help my problem, the device starts in the box is not going to be anything other than a blank screen, no icons. I can not access the device settings. I think the device ccd sensor failed. Firmware update? factory reset? How do I do factory reset? :confused:
Here's a picture of the problem.

$screen_02_1.jpg

agustincico

Jul 19, 2013
Hello. I have the exact same problem with my yeahpad. Could you find a way to solve it?
Best
Agustin

Can someone help my problem, the device starts in the box is not going to be anything other than a blank screen, no icons. I can not access the device settings. I think the device ccd sensor failed. Firmware update? factory reset? How do I do factory reset? :confused:
Here's a picture of the problem.

View attachment 9340

nabil.g

Oct 11, 2013
Hello. I have the exact same problem with my yeahpad. Could you find a way to solve it?
Best
Agustin
Hi, I experienced the same issue. Indeed I believe it's simply the graphical-card-to-screen-connector which is loose and this is what i already experienced three times. The easiest approach is to open the tablet and you plug again this connector which sits at the bottom of your tablet. I'ts a brown flat kapton connector (the biggest one).
It works for me.