"Yes Honey, I can fix it for you"

BrickChick

Nov 11, 2011
I figured I should introduce myself before I start trying to wipe a gTablet and the swear words spill out uncontrollably.

Here's the story: I bought my fiance' a gTablet and said that I'd replace the OS 'cause it has the capability for so much more. So I pulled up a lot of information and some youtube videos and we watched them. The next night I was paying bills and looked over just in time to see the recovery folder being overwritten ... and held back the comments.

Yup, it's bricked. So now I'm headed over the "How to wipe your gTablet" thread that says it's not for noobs ... and I'm a complete n00b!

Wish Me Luck!

TC

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi BrickChick, welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting that gTablet "fixed". I guess you're not such a Noob any more.:cool: Nice to have you here with us at Android Tablets as a member, looks like you'll be able to help folks out from time to time already.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi DullasBabe, welcome to Android Tablets. Glad you decided to join us here in the forum. Regardless of what system you're running, the usual procedure for un-bricking it is to go back to the beginning and start over. The beginning is a running stock system. After that, you'd re-apply any modifications you had in place.