Yet another case option...

shdw03

May 11, 2011
just got mine in today... i love it. although a little bulky, its just about exactly what i wanted

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

Tom_in_AZ

Aug 2, 2011
Nice case, I personally would have liked to have seen the clips made from metal so that they can be adjusted if it was needed to be. The long clips does make it look secure though. I like the way this case folds out because if it does fold up it is going to land on its back as opposed to landing square on the glass.

Being that my wife and kid are so hard on things, I had to go with something a little different. I needed my case to encase it all in leather and also to zip closed to offer that extra protection.

wifijohnny

Apr 27, 2012
I recently purchased this Acer A500 Rotating case and it works like a charm. http://www.secondshells.com/tablet-brands/acer-iconia/acer-iconia-a500/acer-iconia-a500-rotating-2-in-1-case-and-cover-black-square.html All the cutouts are aligned and my tablet fits like a glove when in the case. The thing that I enjoy most abot the case is that it rotates so I can change the position of my tablet if need me. I travel often for work so when I am on a plane and pull out my tablet to watch a movie I can just pull down my tray table rotate my tablet and watch my movie on a landscape angle. This case really is wonderful and I recommend it highly. Unlike many of the cases that you might find on amazon or ebay this case is made with quality and isn't like the other cases you might find out there. It was very inexpensive and worth every penny.

Sgooter

Apr 29, 2012
I bought the Roo ultra slim case. Fits, looks, and works fine, especially considering the $15 delivered price.