You tube no video with vizio browser

zsir

Sep 1, 2011
Ever since the update when I use the vizio browser I hear audio but no video. checked settings didn't find anything disabled. You tube app works ok

Sent from my htc evo phone

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
This may be a Flash issue. Try side loading (market doesn't work in this case) the latest Flash player 11 and see if that corrects the issue.

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
You can also try to re download the youtube app from the market or update it.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum

rprr

Oct 7, 2011
I've had this occasionally when the sound stops coming out of the headphones. I have to unplug and replug to get the headphone sound back again.

Roger2008

Apr 4, 2012
zsir said:
Ever since the update when I use the vizio browser I hear audio but no video. checked settings didn't find anything disabled. You tube app works ok

Sent from my htc evo phone

I know exactly what you are posting about and I can also tell you the exact same thing will happen even if you uninstall the flashplayer so I doubt if that is a Flash Player issue.

I've found several issues with the Adobe Flash Player after the update to Vizio Honeycrud and installing the latest Flash Player only made things worse.

I'll give Vizio 30 days to work on my case and if they can't do anything for the issues I've found for them I'm going to try and send my VTAB1008 in for them to fix even though I know all their HC tablets have the exact same problems mine has.

Roger2008

Apr 4, 2012
Blwnv8 said:
You can also try to re download the youtube app from the market or update it.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum

From what I have seen of the problem mentioned above it shows up if you end up at m.youtube.com instead of the youtube application and Vizio is well aware of the problem because I've made sure someone in Vizio Tech Support knows about it, someone in Vizio Customer Service knows about it and someone in Vizio Sales knows about it.

FYI I learned a long time ago that Sales is more interested in repeatable problems than Tech Support or Customer Service.