Youtube app problem ?

pantere

Jun 17, 2011
First of all, big hello to the communauty. Im a new in the world of Acer A500 with Android 3.0.1. The tablet is great with all the connexion (usb, hdmi..) One of the reason i have bought this tablet is for the use of youtube application with the video wall effect and the new inteface. But in my case, i can't find it anywhere in the tablet.:confused::) It seems that it has been removed or not installed. For information, the tablett is very new and purchased yesterday. I live in Belgium and i don't understant why they remove the youtube application. I had the same issue last year with a Samsung galaxy S Mobile phone. No youtube app installed, i had to insall a youtube.apk download from internet.
My question is : is there a possibility to install it on Honeycomb and where can i find it ( i have searched on the adroid market without success )

thank you for help
Best Regards,
:confused::)

nakram

Aug 23, 2011
okay brother... most probably you have already fixed the issue but just in case you havent... to fix the issue please install the latest version of Adobe Flash player.
I installed Adobe Flash Player version 10.3 on my Acer Iconia Tab A500 and it fixed the error instantly.
These problems are common in Android 3.x a.k.a Honeycomb. I keep reviewing devices of a local online store, 360binAcer ICONIA TAB A500 in Pakistan