Youtube!!

95talondsm

May 12, 2011
So I got my tablet a few weeks ago, and I did the usual set up with the gmail account. I went to the youtube app that comes with the tablet, and wanted to sign in so I can have my videos and what not right there. When I click on the sign in, it says sign in, and under it has my gmail account name. I clicked it it attempted to log me in and came back and said this account has already been linked or somewhere along those lines. I just wanted to know wha could be the cause of this. I haven't tried it out, or even know if the possibility may be that since my droid x and tablet would have the same gmail account name, when I'm logged in with my phone, it doesn't allow me to be on the tablet at the same time?. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, and glad I can join the a500 crew! Awesome tablet!

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

ChiTriGuy

Apr 27, 2011
Yes, I actually posted this on another thread here. I had exactly the same problem. I wish I could say I had an answer but what I did was verified I could connect from my desktop using the account, went back and forth between my desktop and my A500, rebooted a couple of times, did a handstand, a couple of cartwheels and low and behold it started working. I think the cartwheels did the trick. Ultimately, I really didn't do anything it just started working. Sorry... perseverance is the key! Good luck.

95talondsm

May 12, 2011
Well thanks..I appreciate it..I'll give it some time. I mean it isn't the end of the world if I can't, but it would just be nice to have. Maybe I'll try some back hand springs, that outta work. Hah.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum