zeam launcher... dock & 7 screens. ??

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
I use zeam and love it,but i am reading about zeam dock... . What is this and where can i find it?
Also 7 screens avail? ?? I only have 5 ???

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
There should be an option to choose 7 screens under preferences. Mine does. I love Zeam too. I'm curious what the dock is.

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
dock is the bar at the bottom of the screen that is persistent no matter what screen you are looking at.

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
You can drag shortcuts down onto that bar at the bottom and have a really long string of shortcuts that you can scroll back and forth.

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
do i just highlight an app on the home page and drag it onto the dock banner at the bottom of the page??
thanks

Redhawk

Feb 7, 2011
How do i add folders to my homescreen? When I press and hold the menu pops up but when I choose folder it just closes and puts me at my homescreen with no changes.
Thanks

Sent from my rooted Nook Color using Android Forum App

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
How do i add folders to my homescreen? When I press and hold the menu pops up but when I choose folder it just closes and puts me at my homescreen with no changes.
Thanks

that's a reported bug with zeam and some versions of root... i don't remember what the combo was though. Adding folders to desktop with Zeam on CM7 works for me though.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Thanks

I use a folder widget called SiMi. Works great.

Jaxidian

Jan 7, 2011
dock is the bar at the bottom of the screen that is persistent no matter what screen you are looking at.

Would this be something to use to give me some soft buttons at the bottom of my NC since we lack physical buttons? Any chance we could get a "Back" button on there somehow? That would so rock!

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Great idea in theory Jaxidian, but the real application would be pointless, as the Dock for ANY of the home launchers is only displayed when you are on the home screen...and there isn't much need for a back button there, its everywhere else that you would need it.

Jaxidian

Jan 7, 2011
Okay, so "no matter what screen you are looking at" means which desktop you're looking at. I was thinking it was more like an always-visible bar, like the notification bar. Sorry, never used Zeam for. ADW and LPP but not Zeam.

I wonder if such an app is even possible. Perhaps not without some hacks, but something that would be good to start including (with options) in all NC roms. Hmmm.....

tocoty

Jan 4, 2011
jaxidian

if u haven't heard of button savior, i find it a world beater to allow me to navigate back, home, etc at any time. i like it much better than "softkeys"

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Okay, so "no matter what screen you are looking at" means which desktop you're looking at. I was thinking it was more like an always-visible bar, like the notification bar. Sorry, never used Zeam for. ADW and LPP but not Zeam.

I wonder if such an app is even possible. Perhaps not without some hacks, but something that would be good to start including (with options) in all NC roms. Hmmm.....

Honeycomb will bring us a constant back 'soft' button (read as displayed on the screen, not a hard button), but a daily use honeycomb is still a ways away.