Zeepad 7.0 is working at all.

carl71

May 14, 2014
Hello everyone and yes I purchased a Zeepad 7.0 four months ago and about three weeks ago it's been giving me heck. All it does is freezes on a dark blue screen with a silver word Android glistening after I've press the power button. Please help me with this problem and help me resolve it. Thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Carl, congratulations on your Zeepad and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. If you haven't already done so, turn the tablet completely off by holding the power button in until you get a message and tap shutdown. Wait about a minute and turn it on again. If that doesn't/didn't work, I'd suggest you do a factory reset of the tablet. If you need instructions, click here: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html. If there are no instructions there for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying as long as the tablet has a good charge and/or is plugged in. Good luck!