Zeki 7" TB782B will not save settings...

gamecock_nick

Sep 27, 2012
When I power down the tablet and power back on, the settings/apps I've moved to the home screen are no longer there. I've tried the hard reset/factory reset by going to Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset>Reset Tablet>Erase Everything>wipe data/factory reset>reboot system now. It still will not hold my settings. Any suggestions? Thanks.

D

Dawnstar

When I power down the tablet and power back on, the settings/apps I've moved to the home screen are no longer there. I've tried the hard reset/factory reset by going to Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset>Reset Tablet>Erase Everything>wipe data/factory reset>reboot system now. It still will not hold my settings. Any suggestions? Thanks.

If you have used this Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset>Reset Tablet>Erase Everything>wipe data/factory reset>reboot system) It means you have [Erase] all the Shortcuts on you home screen if you still have the app on you tablet you can put them back easy But if you Erase everything then you will need to install them again.

gamecock_nick

Sep 27, 2012
If you have used this Settings>Backup & Reset>Factory Data Reset>Reset Tablet>Erase Everything>wipe data/factory reset>reboot system) It means you have [Erase] all the Shortcuts on you home screen if you still have the app on you tablet you can put them back easy But if you Erase everything then you will need to install them again.

I understand that all the shortcuts and everything else are erased when I do the "Erase Everything".

My problem is that it erases it all from just powering it down during normal operation. The "Erase Everything" was to try to fix the problem.