ZEKI TB782B 7" Tablet

callhd

Dec 25, 2012
Hi. My screen is locked and the lock icon will not slide. I tried to do what you said with holding the volume key down and starting but the same results. Also when I tried the volume key and the reset button the reset button is only a hole in the side. i. e. no button or device just the hole. Am I supposed to insert something in there?
Thanks for all the great advice on this site.

zaivala

Nov 9, 2012
You just slide the lock icon to the right until it mat ches the lock icon which shows up as you move towards it.

Then you go into Settings and change the sleep settings.

johngoodin

Jun 13, 2012
Hi guys, I'm new to Android tablets. I'm looking into getting this tablet. I would like to know if it supports netflix and if so, does it run smooth? Thanks in advance.
Try looking for and installing DSPManager v1.00. It's really just a very very good equalizer. Most phones and tablets come with the equalization flat and no app to customize it.

rowan1012

Jun 11, 2013
I have the same tablet nd if u removed the grey part in ur pic there is the a screen...tht screen is cracked on mine..do u kno if i can fix tht myself nd how much it would b

stizzed

Aug 2, 2013
ok I am very new to android and having a problem with a Zeki 7 TB782B Tablet trying to upgrade it to 4.04. I have 3 and have successfully upgraded 2 to 4.04 and the google play store. I used the vol- and power and got into the recover and it let me select the files on the external sd card. The 3rd one does not see any files on the external sd card. I can go into settings and system update and it will find the update.zip file it copies it to the system but when it reboots and comes up in recovery this is what it says

Finding update package...
E:unknown volume for path [/mnt/sdcard/update.zip]
E:Can't mount /mnt/sdcard/update.zip
installation aborted.

I searched for this error and it said to format the sdcard. I did that and only put the update.zip on it and it still keeps getting the same error.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you..

Last edited: