Zenithink 2 and Market?

Fortenbras

Mar 4, 2011
I just purchased one of these but read somewhere else that version 2 has had issues gettting Market to work. Is that the case and if so, what is the work around?

waynethacker

Mar 11, 2011
I just purchased an EPad 2.2 and am having issues getting Android Market to download apps. Does anyone have a work around?

Fortenbras

Mar 4, 2011
Just got mine in and the stuff in Market just keeps saying starting download and nothing is happening? is that what yours does?

Last edited:

PC_PC_PC

Mar 26, 2011
Hi,

I had tried every trick on the net to get market working on my zt180. I eventually set up an emulator with market to download apps and move them to my device.

Then I accidentally discovered that when i set the timezone etc manually market started working! No idea why but after this the market works without issues

Goodluck
PC_PC_PC

Fortenbras

Mar 4, 2011
yeah I had the same issue actually, could not get to market and was having trouble with apps installing. Then I went and set the date and time and BINGO! Now everything works, I'm typing this from Opera now on a USB keyboard. This tablet is so amazing and so much cheeper. Now if we could only get skype to work with the camera :)