Zenithink 7" ZT280 Upgrade/ZT282 E8_1N ICS Custom Rabid ROM

Kairnage

Sep 25, 2011
WARNING - AS with ALL custom ROMS you assume all responsibility by flashing this firmware.

This is a ROM with some build.prop and WiFi tweaks based off the stock 0709 release.

The ROM has been de-odexed. I did not delete any bloat or add any apps. I wanted a full working ROM for everyone to play with as they want it. I will release a small patch with some more viauls and disable some of the telephony stuff. I figured for now a little at a time as the ZT282 C71 can be picky.

There are two files the ZT-UPDATE already configured for the E8-1N using Omarahum's 0709 1GHZ and 2GB Data MOD, with the stock 1M and 1N files and a backup of the stock build.prop and wpa_supplicant.conf. The second file it the de-odexed jar and apk files both standard and optimized.

Changelog:
Added build tweaks for better WiFi, Streaming, Smoother scrolling and transitions, it should see slightly better battery.
Used optimized de-odexed system files.
Changed default background and added bootanimation -changed battery icons, but they didn't hold - hmmmm.
Replaced stock recovery and kernel with Omarahum's 0709 E8-1N OC'd 1GHZ kernel and 2GB data partition recovery.

Thanks to Omarahum, Torenton, and all the ZT282 users for all the posts that helped get this going.

Upload Links -

ZT-UPDATE
DE-ODEXED FILES$Screenshot_2012-07-30-16-13-52.png

Last edited: