Zenithink c91 n1 to android 4

blacardi

Feb 13, 2012
Hi,

I'm new here and also got myzelf a Zenithink c91. Searching for the version i found a file s032_h1_1n_0822_v1.15_azw in the pad.
Links to Android 4 only goes to files for version 3n, 3a and 2n. I not sure which one to take.

Also... can i do the update with usb stick or do i really have to get me a tfcard (or is it microsd?).

Thanks and cheers..
Anand

blacardi

Feb 13, 2012
hi tim3103,

where do i find this serial?
The about phone does not provide this info and there is no label on the device that shows the serial.

thanx,
Anand

blacardi

Feb 13, 2012
I wonder if i have a c71?
the box says c91. Comparing with pictures on internet looks exactly like the c91.
Zenithink says they only have 3 models: 2n, 3n and 3a.

going to try to flash it with 2n... see what happens.

Jetsetter

Feb 18, 2012
The number should be on the barcode label on one side of the tablet.

Am new to the Android but this was my experience - hope it helps

The download I had for the 'N' was 250Mb +. Need to unzip the files. I copied to a microSD card ok. Better to install each of the four package one at a time (in date order) as there were the same file names in different packages. UPDATE - DO NOT HAVE TO UNZIP ! JUST COPY THE WHO:LE DIRECTORY.
ONCE THE MICRO SD CARD IS INSERTED - SWITCH THE TABLET ON WITH THE TOP CAMERA BUTTON HELD DOWN - Only problem it seems to have reset the whole tablet - it gave two options during the process - guess I chose the wrong one? (the second one - maybe it should have been the first?)

Had to add Adobe Flash manually(ok after using the additional instructions on the website) and also manually added Angry Birds and Raging Thunder games. Have not tried the other new apps such as Skype or MSN yet.

Generally happy with the tablet after a week; not sure about the battery life as yet. The Cell Standby still appears to take most of the battery life; I added Juice Defender app on advice from another post, but not sure it really helps.

Last edited:

Tony66

Mar 1, 2012
Generally happy with the tablet after a week; not sure about the battery life as yet. The Cell Standby still appears to take most of the battery life; I added Juice Defender app on advice from another post, but not sure it really helps.

My Instructions:;)

install "root explorer", rename "Phone.apk" in /sytem/app to "Phone.ap" and restart tablet- Cell Standby is deleted under battery-info

sorry for my english, i am from germany

$Screenshot_2012-03-01-10-32-52.jpg

Tony

Last edited: