Zenithink c91 problem audio very low whit Android 4.0.3

regster

Jan 31, 2012
[FONT=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Hi all forums, I bought a Zenithink C91 with firmware Original Android 4.0.3[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I have a problem with the audio system is really low .... when you see a movie, it is necessary to bring the ear to listen.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]I tried to increase with programs, but nothing worked or compatible whit Android 4.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]It seems to be installed in the operating system, sound effects manager called "MusicFX" [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]also disabling MusicFX the Programs tipe: Audio Boost-Equalizer-Dsp...etc .....Not working!!!!![/FONT]

[FONT=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Is there a way to solve this cluster problem?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]Should return to 2.3 or is damages the tablet?
[FONT=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thanks ..... sorry for my bad English

[/FONT]

[COLOR=#fafafa !important]

[/COLOR]​
small-logo.png

NottsStar

Apr 6, 2012
Hi.... did you get any resolution to this...? I have a similar problem that the sound on some movies is virtually non existent , however on others it's not too bad at full volume.... Can't decide if this is a hardware problem or somehow buried in software. I'm a newbie to android tabs and it feels like I'm reliving all my nightmares from 10 years ago when I used to build my ownpcs and crossed your fingers in hope that everything would just work... ;o))

Any advise would be gratefully received ....

NottsStar

Apr 6, 2012
Managed to determine that most of the movies that I was trying play with low sound had the audio track encoded as 5.1 .... when i downmixed the audio to stereo and increase the gain by about 15dB the sound levels were fine ... some movie apps allow you select which audio track to play when the stereo and the 5.1 are included as different streams but I found this doesn't allows help....

Last edited:

yurkomik

Jun 1, 2012
Same problem!
Almost no sound at all!!!
How to fix???
Even system sounds are impossible to hear
refleshing and wiping doesn"t help!