Zenithink C91

arie01

Feb 29, 2012
Hello there,

I consider buying the Zenithink C91 tablet directly from China with ICS preinstalled on it but there are literally hundreds of manufacturers that make them.
How would I know the one I buy is of good quality or a genuine Zenithink product? I didn't see a way to purchase directly from Zenithink on their website so I'll have to one of those suppliers in China.

Thanks for your help.

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Why don't you try one of the Androidtablets.net accredited vendors. Most of the are from China and I assume that they are to be trusted.

arie01

Feb 29, 2012
Hello Tanzanite,

Can you please send me a link to see a list of those accredited vendors? Thank you,

kentablets

Mar 11, 2012
Hl
There are some copy C91 in the market at the moment, originals do not have bluetooth. And so far I have not found a supplier that can supply with a different memory other than the standard 8gb. So if you are offered a machine with other spec and cheap it is probably not genuine and therefore not upgradable at Zenithink.com.
We only buy from suppliers we know via previous business to ensure quality.
It is worth paying a little extra sometimes if you are sure of quality, service and no hidden charges (import duty etc).
Hope this helps

Jim

Kent Tablets
Android Tablet PC, Android Pads, Tablet Computers - Kent Tablets

Jetsetter - Thanks

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hello there,

I consider buying the Zenithink C91 tablet directly from China with ICS preinstalled on it but there are literally hundreds of manufacturers that make them.
How would I know the one I buy is of good quality or a genuine Zenithink product? I didn't see a way to purchase directly from Zenithink on their website so I'll have to one of those suppliers in China.

Thanks for your help.

Hi, Zenithink ZT-280 C91 is $179.99 with FREE shipping