zenithink c92 vendors

Discussion in 'Vendor Services Discussion' started by androidtabfan, Jun 25, 2012.

1. androidtabfan

androidtabfan Member

hey..
    i am looking to buy a zenithink c92..but dont know from..the cheapest i found was from ebellking but the reviews of the place by the forum has put me off...in the supported vendor thread theres spemall and mcbub..but ive read bad reviews of mcbub albeit on other forums....is spemall trusted and has anyone used zenithinkuk.com who claim to be the official vendors of zenithink products by the uk by zenithink themselves..

help and other suggestions would be appreciated

thank you

2. Scrubmuncher

Scrubmuncher Member

Tablet / Device:
    ONDA Vi40 Elite
    I think the best idea is to go with the ebay sellers for the UK, there are a few shop sellers who have good feedbacks (which is as good as anything when buying online) and show actual shop addresses so you can even go to buy directly, so will not be running away like some online sellers. Speaking of which, well done for seeing Ebellking for what they are, wise decision.

Good luck, its a jungle out there!

3. SpeMall.com

SpeMall.com Senior Member

Hi androidtabfan, we're been here as a supporting vendor for a year now, you can trust us. Any questions pls feel free to contact us, welcome to order! :)

4. dudeman

dudeman Member

Tablet / Device:
    zenithink c92
    Does anyone know here how to reboot the zenithink c92 into update mode, as this model has only one physical button... the power one, and no volume/camera buttons to use ?

THanks