Zenithink? ebay? genuine?

stevoh

Jun 11, 2012
Hi, well heres a ? That has probably been asked on here a thousand times. Looking to buy my first tab thinking zenithink from ebay dont want to spend a fortune will be taking it to Thailand for hols so could be lost stolen etc. How do I know tab will be genuine Zenithink and is there a better tab for around $200 and maybe a better place to buy other than ebay?? Main use will be just stuffimg around on the net.any help would be great. Oh im in Australia.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi, well heres a ? That has probably been asked on here a thousand times. Looking to buy my first tab thinking zenithink from ebay dont want to spend a fortune will be taking it to Thailand for hols so could be lost stolen etc. How do I know tab will be genuine Zenithink and is there a better tab for around $200 and maybe a better place to buy other than ebay?? Main use will be just stuffimg around on the net.any help would be great. Oh im in Australia.
Hi Stevoh, welcome to the forum!
you can take a look at our Android tablet PC, we sell genuine Zenithink Tablets with low prices. Which model of Zenithink are you interested in? The Zenithink ZT-280 C91(for $179.99 shipped), Zenithink C71(for $119.99 shipped) or the newest Zenithink ZT-280 C92 (for $189.99 shipped)? welcome to order! :)

Merlin11

Apr 28, 2012
Dont buy Zenithink unless you like FAKE tablets. The ad will say its a 1gighz unit but its realy only 800mhz. They say there is 8gig of mem but realy there is only 6gig. The battery wont last 2hr. I made a thread here asking about this and allthough hundreds of people have read the thread not one posted any helpful info? I would look for a diffrent tablet and a diffrent "HELP" site Heads up!

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012

Hi Stevoh, we are supporting vendor of the forum. Ainol Novo 7 Aurora is a popular android tablet with powerful functions :)

CarrieB

Jan 28, 2013
Hi Steveoh
Having only joined the form today, you most certainly will have solved your problem and been on hols by now.
But in terms of supporting the Zenithink I felt I should say something, even though I have no experience of other android tablets.
I have the C93 dual core 10.1' capacitive 40 gb ZT Pad bought on Ebay to take to England with me.
I have been very happy with it on the whole -no probs with email, Skype, kindle, gbooks,facebook and surfing the web.
My only problem was getting used to android as opposed to windows and I continually wanted to right click for example - the android system seem s to be a more long winded one than windows.
Good luck and what di dyou end up getting?

Cheers
CarrieB

Kj2013

Apr 24, 2013
Dont buy Zenithink unless you like FAKE tablets. The ad will say its a 1gighz unit but its realy only 800mhz. They say there is 8gig of mem but realy there is only 6gig. The battery wont last 2hr. I made a thread here asking about this and allthough hundreds of people have read the thread not one posted any helpful info? I would look for a diffrent tablet and a diffrent "HELP" site Heads up!

I got my c93 from ebay 3 days later sd internal card vanished also was ment to be 8 gig but was only showing 5.76 gig and 800mb memory,