Zenithink tablet won't turn on?

george.wider

Jul 20, 2012
Hello everyone,

yesterday my wife completely drained the battery of her C91 and it shut down itself. When i plugged in the charger and tried to start it a couple of seconds later, it wouldn´t turn on. I then tried halve an hour later, still nothing. So i left it charging over night so the battery was completely charged but it still wouldn´t turn on. A google search brought me to this forum and i followed the link by dealmaster but only pressed Reset and counted to ten since my battery was fully charged and it turned on without problems. I don´t know if this problem is going to appear again, but since the solution is quick and easy (if it will work again) i don´t bother to much. The Reset button is the tiny hole under the micro usb slot for ethernet.

Greetings George

benadlam

May 6, 2012
When you get the thing back on, download no frills cpu, set the minimum frequency to 300 or whatever is just over 300 and set the governer to on demand

Sent from my ZT282
1.2ghz modified Zenidroid rom

Newfutile

Aug 8, 2012
I have the c91 upgrade it will also not turn on , a red light shows when on charge that goes off after a while, reset power camera or any combination for any amount of time will not make the screen come on .I have not had this for long and the vendor is very hard to get hold of ,so any ideas will be welcome !

Newfutile

Aug 8, 2012
edit : got hold of the vendor and returned the tablet, vendor is a member of this forum who is impossible to contact !, i have sent over 20 mails they have no contact number this is in the uk as well, i now think i have been rippped off and will be seeking legal action.

Oubri

Oct 7, 2012
Hello;
I live in Burkina Faso, West Africa. I just pay Zepad, but I have a problem. The red LED is lit, but when I try to start nothing appears on the screen.
Please help me.