Zenithink z180 ... Not impressed

gef12

May 6, 2012
Hi All
have just recieved a new zenithink z180 gps and all ...
Where may I find a user manual since did not receive one with my unit. otherwise its just try and navigate blind.
Also has anyone successfully downloaded and used Google Earth (2 apk) on this beast .. I did .. and it worked but with limitiations
ie there was no side tool bar ... just a compass icon at the top right and a "look around" icon bottom left ...
You could zoom in .. but not zoom out ...
Any other googe earth just dont work.
soooo frustrating

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
gef12 said:
Hi All
have just recieved a new zenithink z180 gps and all ...
Where may I find a user manual since did not receive one with my unit. otherwise its just try and navigate blind.
Also has anyone successfully downloaded and used Google Earth (2 apk) on this beast .. I did .. and it worked but with limitiations
ie there was no side tool bar ... just a compass icon at the top right and a "look around" icon bottom left ...
You could zoom in .. but not zoom out ...
Any other googe earth just dont work.
soooo frustrating

As a truth, I would try to return the zt180. It's an earlier, and very dated Zenithink. I got an upgraded C91 two months ago. This is an entirely different beast. Just wonderful to use. This is well constructed, with multitouch, running Android 4.03. It runs just about everything faster and better than any of the fifteen or so other tablets I've tried. I expect to see several of my friends buying one of these in the next week.