Zenithink Zepad C91 Andoid 4.03 Power down, and not switch on again

m4f1050

Aug 18, 2012
Well, I narrowed it down to this: If you are charghing your tablet, after it reaches 100% it will not wake up. You have to reset it with the pin. Can duplicate it every time. Only problem is my ROM is a custom rom (fat free) I guess I will wait for a rom update with the new fw...

Liga97

Oct 18, 2012
Explain your exact problem, what's happening etc?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

These are my steps:
1) The tablet does not start. When i press power button nothing happens.
2) After a whole day of battery charging the led comes "green". I pushed "reset" and it starts. Finally!
3) I leaved it in stand-by mode. After a while I tried to use it, then I pressed "power" button, bot nothing happens :(
4) So I pushed "reset" then "power" and the ZTPad logo appears, but in the bottom there is this text "start kernel failed, press CAMERA KEY to enter update"
5) So I decided to update the kernel. I downloaded the last one at Zenithink, and followed the instructions
6) I turned the tablet on pressing "camera" + "power", then i press "camera again" and the updating process seems to start. But after this message "system updating start!" the screen becomes black and nothing happens.
7) I tried to update the kernel 10 times, but I got the same result always
8) Today the tablet seems dead! I cannot turn it on! If I press "power" nothing happens, if I put the charger, the red led appears for a while, then it disappears

I don't know what I can do right now
Some ideas?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

mikas2

Nov 19, 2012
These are my steps:
1) The tablet does not start. When i press power button nothing happens.
2) After a whole day of battery charging the led comes "green". I pushed "reset" and it starts. Finally!
3) I leaved it in stand-by mode. After a while I tried to use it, then I pressed "power" button, bot nothing happens :(
4) So I pushed "reset" then "power" and the ZTPad logo appears, but in the bottom there is this text "start kernel failed, press CAMERA KEY to enter update"
5) So I decided to update the kernel. I downloaded the last one at Zenithink, and followed the instructions
6) I turned the tablet on pressing "camera" + "power", then i press "camera again" and the updating process seems to start. But after this message "system updating start!" the screen becomes black and nothing happens.
7) I tried to update the kernel 10 times, but I got the same result always
8) Today the tablet seems dead! I cannot turn it on! If I press "power" nothing happens, if I put the charger, the red led appears for a while, then it disappears

I don't know what I can do right now
Some ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hello Liga and everyone

I have exactly the same problem as you. Have you managed to solve it?
I'm new to all this and do not know what to do next.

Thanks anyway