Zenithink ZT-180/Infotmic AV-P8088 firmware ver 9 Reflash!

wroenaldinho

Apr 16, 2011
hi, i bought an ePAD listed as a Zt180 however after further research and software in the about on the actual tablet it appears to be a infotmic processor and not a zt180. The problem i am having is that when i turn my tablet on it lasts for 30 seconds and then freezes up. i would like to reflash the software first rather than sending the tablet back, however using a program called winhex i cannot make my 2gb sd card bootable following the instructions from the following site:-

Support section with drivers, firmware files, instructions, etc.

it appears everytime i clone my sd card it displays as 1.9gb instead of the 705mb required.

can anyone tell me what i need to do, as im stuck and have tried everything i can think of.

cheers

edit: fixed it now was just going a little bit wrong according to instructions, absolutely mint now!

Last edited:

CrazyFrog

May 2, 2011
Hi,

Do you suceed flashing it? If yes could you copy the data from the "about" box in the configuration options? I *think* I've the same tablet but it comes with firmware version 11 and I was unable to find this version anywhere.

hi, i bought an ePAD listed as a Zt180 however after further research and software in the about on the actual tablet it appears to be a infotmic processor and not a zt180. The problem i am having is that when i turn my tablet on it lasts for 30 seconds and then freezes up. i would like to reflash the software first rather than sending the tablet back, however using a program called winhex i cannot make my 2gb sd card bootable following the instructions from the following site:-

Support section with drivers, firmware files, instructions, etc.

it appears everytime i clone my sd card it displays as 1.9gb instead of the 705mb required.

can anyone tell me what i need to do, as im stuck and have tried everything i can think of.

cheers

edit: fixed it now was just going a little bit wrong according to instructions, absolutely mint now!

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Can you make a short tutorial and post it here about exactly what you did? It would help others immensely.