Zenithink zt-280 c91 andriod 4 wifi issues.

bigrob

Mar 10, 2012
Hi All,
I hope someone can help i have the zepad zt-280 c91 running andriod 4. it has detected my wifi router (virgin superhub) and allows me to enter the password and go online. I then seem to be able to search using google and look at the google play store for a small amount of time and then when i try to search in google or the store it says i have no connection and asks me to retry. The connection is still there but i am unable to search, i go into wifi settings and it also says i am connected. I have also tried right next to the router to get the strongest signal but still it says the web page is unavailable on google or no connection on the store.

Please help, wifi still there on tablet but search is weird

Thanks in Advance

Rob

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Try to check your time and date. Incorrect time and date can cause problems for Android Market.

windeguy

Mar 16, 2012
I have the same tablet from Zenithink on order. It appears that the Zenithink tablets are not yet supported by GooglePlay(which is the new name for Android Market).

If anyone has information on that, please let us Zenethink users know.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1727131#Z

Upon doing a bit more research, it appears that Ice Cream Sandwhic is not yet ready for prime time since there are Flash Player and other issues. The solution may be to revert to an earler version of Android OS.

Last edited:

ddidominicis

May 4, 2012
I just received my C91 upgrade, and it is nice, figuring out what does and does not work. I can get to googleplay, it came preloaded, but havent bought anything from there yet.

Mathew1010

Jul 22, 2012
Hi I have a issue that my WiFi signal is full then drops off to nothing within a second or two. basically its aquiring an IP then drips off then back to full and so on. This happened at work with our gust WiFi and now its happening at home, where it was OK. I'm with Virginmedia and I have noticed that they have just upgraded my router firmware not used my tablet for a couple of days so can't be 100% sure but I will be contacting VM. I have tried changing my WiFi channel and I have reset the tablet back to factory defaults, it needed tidying up anyway. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

benadlam

May 6, 2012
Have you all put the latest firmware from Zenithink on your tablets as it contains a system patch file