Zenithink Zt-280 C91 or FLYTOUCH 3 16gb?

elenai

Apr 15, 2012
Anyone able to tell me which one they think is better? I need a tablet for some light web surfing, youtube, watching the occasional divx film and reading ebooks. Will be using it for 2 or 3 continuous hours per day. I currently own and iphone and I am in Dublin so would prefer a European seller. Budget max aprox 175 or so, I can get either of the ones mentioned for 150 delivered. Thanks in advance!

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Elenai,

I would certainly prefer Zenithink C91. It has a Capacitive screen and comes with ICS.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi elenai, the Zenithink zt-280 C91 will be a good choice, and also, you may take a look at the Eken A90 with android 4.0 ICS and high resolution capacitive IPS screen. All goods are free shipping in our site, hope you can find what you want there. Good luck! :)

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
in Zenithink C91 and flytouch 3, i strongly recommand zenithink C91, but consider the price, i think i have another choice for you:
McBub: Low-Priced VIMICRO V101 Android 4.0, USD 159.99, 10.2 Inch New Flytouch 6 VIMICRO V10 Android 4.0 Tablet PC 1G RAM 16GB HDD Build in GPS WIFI Camera (CN146444)

This is the newest flytouch 6 with android 4.0 ics in market, and with GPS function, though it is resitive touch screen,but for the price, it is the best choice.

any other questions, feel free to contact me.

elenai

Apr 15, 2012
Wow you are all brilliant in this site, thank you so much for the response!

Spemall, your site looks interesting although I would have preferred to have the goods shipped from the uk so as to avoid the excise duty tax. I suppose I might take the risk. I think the Zenithink inspires more confidence in me because it is a better known brand than the Eken? Isn't this right? Which is a better machine?

Everybody, is the upgrade a better machine than the zenithink zt-280 C9 cortex 9?

Again thanks everyone for your responses.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I don't have one, but from everything I've read the C91 appears to be the pick of the litter.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Excise tax is usually covered by dhl ( not always tho'!) And the savings by using a chinese supporting vendor like spemall, mcbub, red tablets etc tend to far outweigh the cost of a few euros. I'm in uk and got a sanei n90 from mcbub for under £140 sent through dhl. I've paid no extra duty (tho' I did get a call asking me to pay over phone. About £7.50. Anyway, I couldn't pay on phone, waited for courier & mentioned it to him. He said nothing was on his statement so I didn't have to pay. The whole transaction took 9 days from buying to receiving my tab. Its great so far & the supporting vendors offer help on upgrades etc & where to locate them. I personally would recommend them. First browse their sites, find the best price/del package( some use china post which means no duty but taking a chance with delivery times etc), and get your tab. Its up to you.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

elenai

Apr 15, 2012
Thanks everyone again

Most sites only have the zt 280 upgrade, others have the zt 280 c91, is there any difference between them?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Wow you are all brilliant in this site, thank you so much for the response!

Spemall, your site looks interesting although I would have preferred to have the goods shipped from the uk so as to avoid the excise duty tax. I suppose I might take the risk. I think the Zenithink inspires more confidence in me because it is a better known brand than the Eken? Isn't this right? Which is a better machine?

Everybody, is the upgrade a better machine than the zenithink zt-280 C9 cortex 9?

Again thanks everyone for your responses.

Hi elenai, thanks, actually, you needn't to pay any duty tax if you choose the Standard shipping or free shipping in our site, and yes, the upgraded zt-280 is better than the previous version, but we still call it Zenithink ZT-280 C91. The previous version was came with android 2.3, 512 RAM, 5point capacitive touch screen and the upgraded version is comes with Android 4.0 ICS, 1GB RAM and 10 point-touch capacitive screen, better configuration and better performance.
The ZT-280 C91 is a reputable tablet, lot's of forum members bought this. I think it will also be a good choice for you! :) welcome!