Zepad or ZTpad?

razzie50

Jun 15, 2012
Hi,
I am looking in to buying a Zenithink C91 tablet (or an alternative) but I've been reading a lot about potential fakes. Now I know I should buy one from a respected retailer but funds are short so i've been looking at eBay (risky I know!)
I have seen a couple of these tablets with photos of their boxes. Some say Zepad and some say ZTPad on the front. Was it ever known as a Zepad? Zenithink's own website shows a news story about new packaging with ZTPad on.
Also, does it have official access to the Google Play Store? I'm finding it hard to see which tablets have this!

I'm not sure if the Zenithink is the best option for me anyway. I need a 10 inch with capacitive touchscreen and a camera, and access to the Google Play Store. Realistically I only have £80 to £100 so is this even possible? Any suggestions would be welcome

stevohaker

Feb 17, 2012
I dont know what you want, but I know that I bought mine c91 upgrade tablet from ebay.
There was picture ZEPAD , and I was a bit worried, but seller told me that it is original Zenithink C91 Upgrade.
Really, I got ZTPad box, I was so happy.

This was my seller : chenshengtrading1981
Here is tablet that I bought, and I am really happy with it : Zenithink ZT-280 C91 10.2" Capacitive Android 4.0 CORTEX A9 1GHz 8GB Tablet PC | eBay