Zombie Tsunami

Comboapp

Nov 29, 2012
Hey zombie-lovers! You just have to check out updated Zombie Tsunami game: holiday spirit is in the air, dive into the mood with the lovely winter theme.

$Zombie-Tsunami-1.6.2.jpg

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.mobigame.zombietsunami&hl=en
In Zombie Tsunami take your place in a crowd of rampaging undead as you race through the city attacking the unfortunate survivors and adding them to your unstoppable throng of hungry, hot-footed horrors.

Features:
- Collect 8 different power-ups and bonuses to run further and destroy more.
- 300+ different missions to devour.
- 9 worldwide locations to stampede your zombies through.
- Optimized for all models of Android smartphones.
- Featuring Blast Processing.

Reviews:
4.5/5 148Apps - "It’s fun madness, emphasis on fun."
4.5/5 TouchArcade - "Zombie Tsunami is a game you really need to own"
5/5 TouchGen.net - "If you’re looking for a fantastic game, look no further!"
5/5 AppSpy.com - "Zombie Tsunami carves its own path with a great claymation style and roaming hordes of the walking, and jumping dead"

Last edited:

HoneyBunny

Jan 6, 2014
Oh my! Zombie Tsunami is my fav game on both devices. Love everything about it: graphics, sound, characters... I'm your fan forever, people!

Dumbledore

Jan 20, 2014
I think, that the keyword is FUNNY:p. there are a lot of other interesting games, but this one gives me a good mood and always stays as my lovely companion in a public transport)

bcseismail

Nov 27, 2013
This is totally funny games. I know also more interesting game on google play they have good rating plus huge amount of users. Nice share.