Zt -180 or zt-280?

tomange

Apr 10, 2012
I have just bought this tablet and everything about it says zt-180, but I connected it to my computer and the file info read as follows. ZT282_H3_1a_1GB_C91_Android4.0_600_0309_V1.9.

So what is it and what is the difference between the two if it is a zt-280. I must point out that I am a complete novice when it comes to computers, in, particular when you start to get technical, your help will be appreciated.

The other thing is the lack of proper instructions, the booklet that came with it is to say the least pathetic, if anyone knows where to get some more user friendly ones that to would be even more appreciated.

Many thanks

Tom

thatkidstar

Jun 13, 2012
I have just bought this tablet and everything about it says zt-180, but I connected it to my computer and the file info read as follows. ZT282_H3_1a_1GB_C91_Android4.0_600_0309_V1.9.

So what is it and what is the difference between the two if it is a zt-280. I must point out that I am a complete novice when it comes to computers, in, particular when you start to get technical, your help will be appreciated.

The other thing is the lack of proper instructions, the booklet that came with it is to say the least pathetic, if anyone knows where to get some more user friendly ones that to would be even more appreciated.

Many thanks

Tom

Both models are quite similar in a 7 inch size, both 4GB hard drive, battery life, etc. The difference is mainly in the feel of the screen, with ZT-180 being more accurate and ZT-280 a bit more responsive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is from a email i got 6/13/2012 from
FapoElectronics i hope this helped