Zt 280

kay123

Jan 7, 2012
I bought this tablet recently, it worked really well for 5 days then the screen just not respond.

can anyone please help

thank you

criver

Oct 20, 2011
You mean Zt-280 C91 I guess? Could you provide more information - like what happened for the screen to stop working - C91 has a capactive screen - which is influenced by temperature - could have to do sth with this (but I don't really think so). Are you sure your screen doesn't work at all, or is it from time to time. See if you can manage to try calibrating it (though I don't imagine you'll be able whithout the touchscreen, of course you can try plugging a mouse in the usb hub - go to Settings->Screen Calibration).

guitarman

Jan 6, 2012
Need more info. Screen doesn't come on, so is the tablet itself on? How do you know?. When you turn it on to you hear that little speaker pop sound you hear letting you know the sound is working? Have you tried to update the firmware, have you hit the rest button? We need info in order to try and help

kay123

Jan 7, 2012
sorry i didn't explained very well, i meant the touchscreen not response

sometime if you press hard and long enough it will react but to some certain icon, very frustrated.

at the end, my husband just took the back off, disconnected the battery and reinstall the firmware and now it's work!!!!!
hopefully it will last!!!!

thank you for all your help :eek:

Jan 7, 2012
There was a lose ribben during the manufacture process. Iphones have the same issue sometimes. Glad your husband is a handy man, most people dont have the small phillips screw driver to take the back off.