zt280 bluetooth wont turn on?.

mikeb62

Apr 9, 2012
Hi guys n gals.

Just had my first ever android tech deliverd yesterday, a ztpad zt280 c91 upgrade.

The bumf on the net says it has bluetooth, i can find the bluetooth switch but when i try to turn it on the on icon lights up and goes straight back to off again?.

I've tried other switches wifi etc and they all work fine, do i need to alter a setting somewhere else on the tablet before bluetooth will turn on?.

Tablet was fully charged when deliverd so played for a while, but found when i came to charge it they had sent the wrong charger, i've got one for a zt102!,very frustrating, have emailed them and are being sent a replacement[ from china!] have checked other chargers i have but none will fit.

Anyway as i'm a bit of a novice i will no dought need some advice in the future, so hope i can call on you?.

any suggestions wuold be appretiated.

Regards Mike.

kentablets

Mar 11, 2012
Hi,

The Zenithink C91 does not have bluetooth !
The operating system allows an external bluetooth device to be plugged in.

Enjoy your C91, we sell lots of them and they are a reliable solid unit.

lukey71

Apr 19, 2012
Hi,

The Zenithink C91 does not have bluetooth !
The operating system allows an external bluetooth device to be plugged in.

Enjoy your C91, we sell lots of them and they are a reliable solid unit.

I have tried a usb bluetooth dongle but it still wont switch on. Any ideas? I dont need to change any settings or put on an app or anything? Also the device is rooted, and running ICS if this makes a difference, thanks

CaptainVimes

Apr 3, 2012
Is the dongle a dongle for android? if you have used a Mac or windows dongle it won't work...

sent from my Zenithink C91 (Upgrade) Tablet,
using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

stevecds

May 10, 2012
Mike
Right next to the power button is the small reset button.... just put a small paperclip in there for about 2 seconds.. (no longer) .. then release and try starting again. When I first got mine, I had to do that a couple of times then it went away. I chalked it up to a bunch of downloads etc.

Steve

Hi guys n gals.

Just had my first ever android tech deliverd yesterday, a ztpad zt280 c91 upgrade.

The bumf on the net says it has bluetooth, i can find the bluetooth switch but when i try to turn it on the on icon lights up and goes straight back to off again?.

I've tried other switches wifi etc and they all work fine, do i need to alter a setting somewhere else on the tablet before bluetooth will turn on?.

Tablet was fully charged when deliverd so played for a while, but found when i came to charge it they had sent the wrong charger, i've got one for a zt102!,very frustrating, have emailed them and are being sent a replacement[ from china!] have checked other chargers i have but none will fit.

Anyway as i'm a bit of a novice i will no dought need some advice in the future, so hope i can call on you?.

any suggestions wuold be appretiated.

Regards Mike.