Zwuzu

Bug Dr

Mar 10, 2011
I just bought one too. Mine is still on the way. What do you think of it so far? I hope you continue to hang out here. There may not be too many of them out there yet.

I hope I did not waste my money on it.

If you find a way to root it, please post the steps here. This is the only "Zwuzu" thread on here right now. Hope that number starts to just up really fast!

Bug Dr

Bug Dr

Mar 10, 2011
Did you get the 7" or the 10.2"?

How well does the camera work? Apps Market?

Mine should arrive Monday so I am a little nervous to see what I really bought!

socaljj

Feb 22, 2011
The apps Market works just fine. The camera is OK not great. I bought mine as a "cheap experiment" on tablets. It is no Ipad. I find the touch screen not as responsive as I would like. I miss a keyboard.

Bug Dr

Mar 10, 2011
Is that Google Market or which one? Is it really an Intel Duo Core processor? OS 2.2?

I bought mine for the same purpose. The unveristy I teach at is going to iPads and I'm on the Educational Technology Committee. I wanted to see what $250 could buy.

Have you tried to install the SWYPE Beta on it yet?

Bug Dr

Mar 10, 2011
The apps Market works just fine. The camera is OK not great. I bought mine as a "cheap experiment" on tablets. It is no Ipad. I find the touch screen not as responsive as I would like. I miss a keyboard.

Have you checked yours with an App like "Android System Info". The one I received was nothing like the Ads described it when I started looking into memory and RAM and CPU. It is going back today.

Better check yours out! Android System Info will tel you about every component!

1ltallen

Mar 20, 2011
Hi this is an evolving product. I have the skype beta for you guys to add . I t should have com e on the unit but some units don't have it you can email me at [email protected] Ill send it to you. I cant attach here for some reason

Is that Google Market or which one? Is it really an Intel Duo Core processor? OS 2.2?

I bought mine for the same purpose. The unveristy I teach at is going to iPads and I'm on the Educational Technology Committee. I wanted to see what $250 could buy.

Have you tried to install the SWYPE Beta on it yet?

1ltallen

Mar 20, 2011
They have a whole lot of them out on their own web its BCHRR Company-Creative Tectonics Inc. pretty cool site. Really helpful he gave me all kinds of aps I coulnt get on the market .
They wont help you root it though. sorry . I tried too . They said it needs to protect the software They have a new one out now it will surf the net with your sim card from your phone and use it s data plan. Pretty neat I think

socaljj

Feb 22, 2011
After a lot of experimenting this is nothing more than a zt 180v2. Zwuzu is just a branding.

Could you post the urlof the apps site given to you?