Zync z999 tablet cum phone

CENAJOHN

Jan 5, 2012
Searching on the Google for a complete multimedia phone, Ifound out Zync Z 999 tablet cum phone and after seeing its specification and comparing to phone it is excellent in affordable range of 12000 only.It's a tablet cum phone.
The zync Z 999 is a 7 inch capacitive display,is a light andeasy to navigate around. It is poweredby 800 MHZ (Qualcum) processor, it comes with 512 MB RAM and runes onAndroid 2.2 with 8GB internal memory and can be extended up to 32 GB with SD Card.
It smartly handles personal email accounts and social Networking sites.
Wi Fi 2G,3G and Bluetooth are the connectivity with theNetworks. A Good entertainment with audio and videos. The sound output isimpressive as is the video play back. The 2 MP Camera on the back and 0.3 MPcamera on the front gives quality images.
Typing using on screen keyboard is a pleasingexperience like butter smooth.
One thing which I want to share the phone network,I canuse any GSM Sim in that and can be used as a 3G.
Battery backup is very good. After complete charging itgives 8-9 hours continues battery backup. So its a excellent phone with a lightweight of only 370gm and is easy to carry.

ninteen

Feb 19, 2012
I also have the same tablet. How to backup the current rom of this tablet? and how to ddownload custm rom for this tablet?