I Think I Have An Eating Disorder

Positive_Aware

May 25, 2016
Lately, I've been eating less and less even if I'm hungry. When I see food, I get really angry at it, like I want to throw it across the wall. Seeing people eat food makes me want to vomit.
I don't know what I have, but I don't want to go to the doctor without knowing if I'm mentally ill or not. Don't want to waste my money on a stomach bug or something.
What should I do?

If you are already suspicious there's is something wrong with you, you shouldn't be hesitant to see a doctor. If you are thinking that you are mentally ill, check out for some websites that give information about the common symptoms. Compare with what you feel/experience and I'm sure you'll be able to determine whether it's time for you to seek for professional help.

I've tried to chat with strangers and they also gave me that advice. I was searching Google about the possible options for me and found that Better Help can help me with my 'illness.' Hopefully, I could move past this struggle.

Lately, I've been eating less and less even if I'm hungry. When I see food, I get really angry at it, like I want to throw it across the wall. Seeing people eat food makes me want to vomit.
I don't know what I have, but I don't want to go to the doctor without knowing if I'm mentally ill or not. Don't want to waste my money on a stomach bug or something.
What should I do?

Go see a doctor. The part that scares me is you want to throw food against walls. I mean you can't throw a pizza bro. You just can't.

Back