Search results

  1. D

    Vigo 9.7" Tablet-YouTube App Will Not Load Videos

    Well that's no good. It's a long shot, but next thing too try would be to restart your router.
  2. D

    Vigo 9.7" Tablet-YouTube App Will Not Load Videos

    Hi moore4, I've got one of these tablets too. And I have to say the youtube app is quite hit and miss. What I suggest is downloading an app called 'advanced task killer' Once that's installed run it and click 'KILL selected apps' near the top, then try load a youtube video again. Sometimes...
  3. D

    Vigo 9.7" Charge Time?

    Thanks Rowdyeh, I guess I was just surprised at how slowly it charges, and thought it may be a fault. Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.
  4. D

    Vigo 9.7" Charge Time?

    Hi All, new poster here. Couple of questions. I recently purchased a Vigo 9.7" and was curious has to how long it should take to charge? I'm getting ~15% for 1 hours charging, is this normal? Out of box had around 75% and took about 1 hour for the remaining 25%. Full charge lasted around 10...
Top