[SOLVED] Problem now solved. and fixed. :-)
- Thought it was the battery.
... u plug in tablet.. charge icon comes up.. then showed 100% charge.
... but the tablet would never come on. reset did nothing..hard reset nothing.
- Swapped battery from a different tablet.. bat showed as...
How can I fix this? dragon touch a1x plus? (move this post if need be.)
* This is a granny's tablet... so any help would be nice. thx.
* She has two.. I usually fix them both by factory resetting them. no other way.
- but this one a1x.. won't charge.. cause the charge is stuck? or bad...
Just wanted to let others know.. After 3 years.. LOL.. and dust collecting on this hunk of junk. Root is now available!
I knew i kept this hunk of junk coby for some reason LOL.. yeah.. I been waiting.. a while.... I'd say.
I will copy and paste my post from xda... SO other coby 7033 users may...
Hmmm.. mine is a mid7033. And it does about the same thing as well.
- When I first turn on wifi.. and connect to my home wifi. Everything works fine usually.
- BUT when I turn Off wifi.. and then later Turn the wifi back on. I get Out Of Range or it Won't even try to connect at all.
Yeah. They must have. Figures. dang read only. Any hope for a root for it soon?
I found that other file.. it didn't root it either. although it did install the superuser app.. but still didn't root.
Well, I'll keep checking back for any news.
Edit: Oh I see now.. the 7033 working root utility...
Can anyone help me root this MID7033? Please.
Android version:4.0.3, Kernel Version 3.0.8 vimicro, cpu ARMv 7 Processor rev 2 (v71)
If you need any more tablet info please let me know.
I used the sticky page for the driver and root file...
Could someone RE-upload the file: kyros7035_root.zip Please.
or point me to where else it may be found? Thanks. It would be very nice of you.
I see others are in need of this file also. We're a day late and a dollar short I guess.