10.2 inch Capacitive Screen Android 2.3 OS Zenithink Tablet PC Zepad C91

usbsea

Sep 26, 2011
[h=3]10.2 inch Capacitive Screen Android 2.3 OS Zepad C91 Tablet PC CORTEX A9 1GHZ 512MB 8GB with Wifi Ethernet Supporting 3G Dongle

Hardware configurations
1) CPU: CORTEX A9
2) FSB: 1GMHz
3) Memory: DDR 512MB
4) Nandflash: 8GB
5) Extended: TF card, U disk
6) LCD display: 10.2" TFT display,1024*600
7) Internet: Built in Ethernet: support WIFI
8) 3G: support USB 3G module
9) Camera: built-in camera
10) I/O ports: DC in, earphone, RJ-45, TF slot, 1*USB 2.0 Host port, 1* USB 2.0 OTG port, HDMI output
11) Touch screen: capacitive
12) Audio: Built-in stereo speakers 1w*2
Built in mono recorder
13) LED indicators: power, charging
14) Key-press: Power on/off 1key, volume 2 keys, ESC 1 key
15) Max battery time: with Wifi on 4 hours
16) Battery: polymer lithium ion, 4000mAh
17) Power adapter: 220V Input 9V DC Output, 2A
18) Product size: 264mmx161mmx16mm

Software
1) OS: Andriod 2.3
2) Office: I. File reading programs(Word viewer, Excel viewer, Powerpoint viewer, PDF Viewer, Image viewer)
II. Editing programs(Microsoft wordpad, Microsoft SpreadExcel)
3) Messengers: QQ, MSN
4) Internet Explore: Internet Explorer
5) Audio: Mp3 playing, WMV playing, WMA playing, AAC/AAC+ playing, WAV/WMA recording
6) Video: 1080P Mp4 playing, 1080P AVI(XVID, H.263, DIVX), 1080P MKV playing, 1080P3GP playing, 1080P RMVB/RM playing
7) Image: JPEG, GIF
8) Games: Playing cards, Free Solitaire
9) Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese[/h]

Attachments

• $R-UMPC-C91-2.jpg
    $R-UMPC-C91-2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5,128
  • $R-UMPC-C91-1.jpg
    $R-UMPC-C91-1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3,916
  • $R-UMPC-C91-7.jpg
    $R-UMPC-C91-7.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9,141

celii.00125

Oct 4, 2011
I recently bought this "Zepad" but I'm trying to use netflix. It only goes to the main page but when I click to see a movie it seems its loading but then it takes me back to the main page. I don't know if the Zepad can't handle because it goes into youtube just fine, Or its something I can fix.Please help!P.s. I've been wanting to do the factory reset since the guy that sold it to me has his account on but it says if I delete it some important apps will delete. So I'm afraid I will delete the whole android system and then it won't work.I hope someone can help thanks!

Tralf

Jan 25, 2012
I recently bought this "Zepad" but I'm trying to use netflix. It only goes to the main page but when I click to see a movie it seems its loading but then it takes me back to the main page. I don't know if the Zepad can't handle because it goes into youtube just fine, Or its something I can fix.Please help!P.s. I've been wanting to do the factory reset since the guy that sold it to me has his account on but it says if I delete it some important apps will delete. So I'm afraid I will delete the whole android system and then it won't work.I hope someone can help thanks!

Celli

I am not sure what technology Netflix uses to stream video but if it's Flash then it won't work if you have ICS (Android version 4.0.x) on your machine. You would need to downgrade to Android 2.3.4 (and then install Flash Player from the Market). You can get the software for 2.3.4 from here Zenithink

Mar 21, 2012
The touch pad ZenithinkZT280C91has aCortex A9processor,allows himto understandthe 2D and3Dwithout difficultyandwithanextraordinary fluidity.The clock frequencyof1GHzmakes reading theHD videosmooth and fluid,theHD video playbackhas becomea pleasurewiththis tabletZenithink.
Unmatched speedworthy of ahigh-endtablet

Withits 1GB ofRAM,the tabletZenithinkZT-280clearlyfallsinthe big leagues,the speedof the touch padis incomparable.
Thelatest operating systemAndroid4.0Ice CreamSandwich

The tabletZenithinkC91has the Android4.0Ice CreamSandwich.Accessto Android Marketavailableimmediatelyworldwide,andis simpleand instantaneous.You will have accessto millions ofgamesandapplications,whichyou will take advantageofits resolution1024 by600 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Junior562

Feb 19, 2016
Hello! Everyone i have this tablet for so long without using it so i forgot my password code and I'm trying to restore it to factory reset by using the Option of holding power botton and Vol up but i notice that this does work does anybody know the right botton to press to restore to factory reset Thank you!;)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Factory reset: How Do I "Factory Reset" My Tablet?

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying.