10inch tablets running android 3.0

dancinonwater

Dec 31, 2010
I am hoping to get a tablet that's around 10 inches and runs android 3.0, but all i can find is the xoom, and toshiba tablets. Could someone please list any other around 10 inch tablets that can run android 3.0? Maybe some chinese made ones or other less common ones? thanks a lot!

Jexaa

Jan 18, 2011
I am hoping to get a tablet that's around 10 inches and runs android 3.0, but all i can find is the xoom, and toshiba tablets. Could someone please list any other around 10 inch tablets that can run android 3.0? Maybe some chinese made ones or other less common ones? thanks a lot!

Chinese company called Delux make a fantastic 10" dual core tablet that will be running 3.0 in the next 2 months - will be priced in the UK on our site for around £320 so you'll be looking at $450 or so.

dancinonwater

Dec 31, 2010
Thanks so much for your help! is there any chance you could post a link to a site that sells those, as i can't seem to find any info on them on the web.

Jexaa

Jan 18, 2011
I am not allowed to advertise our site ATM, and am not too sure where else sells them you can have a look at the delux page: Delux Technology

Will be able to give you more info once I get advertising sorted out on this great forum!

dancinonwater

Dec 31, 2010
I am not allowed to advertise our site ATM, and am not too sure where else sells them you can have a look at the delux page: Delux Technology

Will be able to give you more info once I get advertising sorted out on this great forum!

Thanks sooooo much! This might be the tablet i've been looking for! Post with any more info when you can!

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Check Elocitynow.com A 10 tablet!
Their Specs are very close to the Xoom
But it has a full size Usb and 1080p Hdmi that work
Also has Sd slot,and the Best resolution currently on the market.
Price is hard to beat at 399-450.00
They said Honeycomb will be a update soon from current 2.2 Froyo.
I have their 7 inch now for 3months, and luvin it.

newtech4u

Sep 28, 2010
Teepad 10" android 3.0 tablet ,us$349, the cheap price than before
TeePad T10 Android 3.0 Tegra 2 10.1 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet Support HDMI Flash with Camera - US$ 349.00