3 Day processing time limit passed today. Why don't I have a shipping notice?

Tronmech

Apr 2, 2011
OK, I have been nervous after I saw the less than stellar reviews for McBub on other sites, including "it's made in the same factory as your tablet" responses to incorrect shipments, and shipping out using a slower method than paid for.

According to your site, and the order confirmation dated 8:12AM US Eastern time on Monday, there is a 1-3 day "processing time" and then i should get notification that the tablet has shipped.

Well folks, it hasn't happened yet. I entered the order on Monday morning, so the "3 business days" for you would have been 9PM Monday, 9PM Tuesday, and 9PM Wednesday. So, at worst, I should have had a shipping notice dated THIS morning. I don't have one. And the order status on your web page still says "Processing."

If you can't meet your commitments, you need to do the professional thing and let the customer know and offer to refund their money. Please remember the "word of mouth" rules. A happy customer will tell 10 people. An UNHAPPY one will tell *everyone* they know.

I ordered from you since it looked like it was about the only way I could get this tablet before Father's day (it was supposed to be my father's day present). If you can't ship this out at the BEGINNING of your business day today, please cancel my order and refund my money.

Order #1058710.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi,Tronmech:

Your order has been shipped out i have just send you the private message with your tracking number. please check that on DHL | Global | English. and you will get the package in 3 business days.

We think you will be our happy customers when you receive our package, we do what we promise to you, please understand, here in the other side of the world, there are about 70 mcbub staff working hard to try to make every order leaving our warehouse asap, and in good condition.

any questions,please contact our customer service directly.

thanks for choosing mcbub.com

Tronmech

Apr 2, 2011
I just got the tablet yesterday, and aside from some minor annoyances, things are going well.

I do have a few questions:

1) where can I get a charger that will fast charge the tablet in the US?
2) where can I get a usb otg cable?
3) how do I get the spell checker to actually understand English text. I set the system language to us English. And forced the spell checker language to English. Yet my text entry is still full of false misspellings.

Sent from my ELF-II using Tapatalk 2