3G Dongle with A2109

twinraven

Dec 6, 2012
According to specifications on some Chinese websites, a2109 is supposedly able to work with some 3G dongles. I've tried with Prolink phs300, but no luck. Thus wondering if any one of you manged to get any working yet. =)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
According to specifications on some Chinese websites, a2109 is supposedly able to work with some 3G dongles. I've tried with Prolink phs300, but no luck. Thus wondering if any one of you manged to get any working yet. =)

You could contact them and ask which 3G dongles they have had work with their tablet. Getting most to work is an automatic fail. There are a few that do and I put together a thread here on how to do it and which are most likely to work.

twinraven

Dec 6, 2012
You could contact them and ask which 3G dongles they have had work with their tablet. Getting most to work is an automatic fail. There are a few that do and I put together a thread here on how to do it and which are most likely to work.
Awesome bro!! Tested your tutorial and it works with my 3G modem! Many thanks!

misko

Dec 15, 2012
Hi.
i've tried Vodafone mobile connect (Huawei K3520) and Tele2 (Huawei E1752) and they both work flawlessly with ppp widget ;)

estevan

Feb 8, 2013
No ... If possible have to have 3G internet for A2109A CHEKA OR IF YOU CAN NOT!
Open Garden: share the 3G on your phone with your tablet without root