3g usb adapter

Oct 8, 2011
I have just bought a daditong android 2.2, 7 inch tablet palm top from china. I am trying to find a 3g usb adapter that will work with this, can anyone point me in the right direction. I live in the UK if this is of any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 4, 2011
Most if not all USB adapters need to install software on the computer they are going to be running on. Since the software is made for Windows/OSX it will not work on an android tablet. A MiFi Wireless hot spot would work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Im_Sirius

Sep 30, 2011
I had a similar thought but as another member pointed out it the usb wireless drives are set up for other operating systems. My solution was simple, i bought a mifi unit from virgin mobile. The small unit runs off a rechargable battery fits in my shirt pocket and provides a wifi signal to my Samsung Galaxy 8.9. It works well, is about the same cost and i havent missed the 3G on my Sam 8.9 tablet. In fact I.m using it right now.

Ira S.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Tablet Forum

ontrack123

Oct 21, 2011
I am considering buying one of these. As far as the adapter, if you go to ebay and search "7" Google Android 2.2 OS Tablet PC+7" Case USB Keyboard " you will see a listing which I think shows the adapter that goes with this machine. Perhaps a "first step" in your research. How has this tablet been performing? Is it unlocked?