7 inch CRAIG netbook 2.2 - Apps?

sweetcherie

Jan 2, 2012
ok i bought a 7 inch CRAIG netbook 2.2 at rite aid i lost the manual...... and i want to get my games that i have on my android phone on to the netbook, but it says the device is not supported.. please i have been trying to get apps on this netbook for days pleas help me

Last edited:

sweetcherie

Jan 2, 2012
by any chance would you know how to get the apps for that device??? and thank u

Last edited:

sweetcherie

Jan 2, 2012
it has a browser and a my browser. what is side loading is that something i would google? and would i have to do that on my desk top or the device? thank u soooo much.. im a little slow.. lol

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
there may be an app called market on your device, that would be how you get apps. Please also go to the Craig sub-forum here for more details on getting market apps.

Sideloading is where you find the app files, on Android these are .apk files instead of .exe files, copy them to your tablet and then install them.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
For apps you can goto slideme.org and update the SlideMe app to 4.0. One thing about the stock CMP738b not alot of apps work with it. And the slideme market is full of 3rd party apps that look and work like crap.

Another thing you can do is goto apktop.com and download the apk file stright to your tablet and install them. Youll still run into app that dont work.

Even if you had the same android os on you phone theres still a big change that it would not work. But if you wanted to try you can save all your apps to your micro sd card in your phone then remove it and stick it into your tablet and use the apkinstaller on your tablet to install them.

Main apps that dont work.
Netflix
Any flash based games.