7 Inch Dual Core IPS Screen Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II Review !!!

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
As the first high frequency dual core Ainol tablet, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II comes with Amlogic8726-M6 dual core chip max dominant frequency is 1.5GHz, dual core CPU & GPU structure and 1G DDR3 memory. 300% processing performance and 200% memory speed up are expected on Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II.As the first high frequency dual core Ainol tablet, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II comes with Amlogic8726-M6 dual core chip max dominant frequency is 1.5GHz, dual core CPU & GPU structure and 1G DDR3 memory. 300% processing performance and 200% memory speed up are expected on Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II.

$1.jpg

Using the same 1024*600 resolution IPS screen as Ainol Novo 7 Aurora, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II all-angle viewing and 1024*600 full HD resolution enable the user uses the tablet freely. 5 points touch on Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II is user friendly design and convenient to use, especially for games. One million click life ALPS button is another innovation and Bosch 3 axes G-sensor is much more accurate and smarter when using the tablet. 2M front webcam and 300M high speed WiFi connect is for those online video chatting lovers. OTG plug Ethernet and 3G are good choices if you are in weak WiFi area. exFat+NTFS storage format is used on Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II, this ensures enough storage support for large games and HD videos.

$2.jpg

Amlogic8726-M6 is the latest innovation of Amlogic, the high performance and compatibility make Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II a great tablet. Dual core Cortex-A9 architecture and advanced 40nm design save 30% energy compared with first generation 65nm design. Max 1.5GHz dominant frequency suits Android 4.0 OS and upcoming Android 5.0 better.Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II carries max 400MHz dominant frequency Mali400 GPU, which has one geometry processor and two pixel processors provide 40Mtri/sec triangle output rate and 800Mpix/sec pixel fill rate. Large and medium-sized 2D/3D games such as City Racing 6, Dungeon Defenders and Front-line Commando will run smooth and steady on Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II.

$3.jpg

Under the powerful dual core arithmetic capability, NEON SIMD engine and ARM VFP floating point arithmetic system are added in Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II. NEON SIMD engine speeds up image processing like video encoding/decoding, 2D/3D images and apps. ARM VFP floating point structure applicates on hardware floating point and speeds up image application programs. The algorithm is 200% faster than traditional algorithm and leads to fast response and image speed up.

$4.jpg

With built in 1GB large capacity high speed DDR3 memory, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II max operating frequency is 1333MHZ. Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II has Larger storage capacity and faster speed than same level tablets. Game, Internet and official user experience are doubled.Webpage rendering optimization technology dramatically improves Internet surfing experience. Dual core GPU and 1GHZ DDR3 memory are the key to smoothly and fast web browsing.

$5.jpg

Adbobe authorized Amlogic flash decoding technology supports flash game webpage decoding, 1080P online HD video playing and sure youtube. HTML5 is another plus for greater flash experience. So don't worry about video playing effect on Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II. VIDEO DSP and NEON+VFP double decoding can decode X.264H.264 code 1080P HD video and support H.263、VC-1、MPEG-1/2、 DIVX、 XVID、 WMV7/8/9、WMV3、RV8/9 codes technology. All mainsteam video formats such as MOV、MKV、AVI、RMVB、RM、TS、TP、M2TS、VOB、DAT、MPEG、MP4、PMP、3GP、FLV、WMV are all available on Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II and this is comprehensive 1080P HD playing compatibility.

Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II will hit the market soon and Androidinabox is taking pre-order: Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II Tablet 7 inch Android 4.0 Webcam Only $189.99!

techmind48

Feb 10, 2012
I recently purchased Ainol Novo 7 Aurora.

It works only on wireless and does not have Ethernet port to connect Ethernet cable.

Is it possible to have an external Ethernet Port so that the tablet can be connected to the Internet while at home.

Waiting for reply

A. S. Bhasker Raj
Secunderabad
India
email: [email protected]

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
I recently purchased Ainol Novo 7 Aurora.

It works only on wireless and does not have Ethernet port to connect Ethernet cable.

Is it possible to have an external Ethernet Port so that the tablet can be connected to the Internet while at home.

Waiting for reply

A. S. Bhasker Raj
Secunderabad
India
email: [email protected]

Hi, you need a 3G dongle if you want to connect Ethernet and the USB port is Ethernet 3G dongle port :)

neel.dutta123

Jun 5, 2012
Is this already in market?
I believe this doesn't have GPS. Can you suggest me any Ainol tablet which has inbuilt GPS?

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Is this already in market?
I believe this doesn't have GPS. Can you suggest me any Ainol tablet which has inbuilt GPS?

Hi neel.dutta123, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II may hit the market this month if nothing unexpected happens. Ainol doesn't have any inbuilt GPS tablet now.

neel.dutta123

Jun 5, 2012
Hi neel.dutta123, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II may hit the market this month if nothing unexpected happens. Ainol doesn't have any inbuilt GPS tablet now.

Thanks for your quick response!!!
I will wait for this one.
I wanted to buy a tablet which has inbuilt GPS. Although, I am getting some tablets which has this but either the processor speed or ram is a let down or it exceeds my budget of $200. :(

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Thanks for your quick response!!!
I will wait for this one.
I wanted to buy a tablet which has inbuilt GPS. Although, I am getting some tablets which has this but either the processor speed or ram is a let down or it exceeds my budget of $200. :(

Hi neel, Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II is a great tablet worth waiting :)

angelgemini

Jun 21, 2012
I'm playing with the aurora II and facing a issue,
The WiFi will drop when my screen timeout.

Please help.