7024 Screen calibration

Pablocr

Jul 3, 2011
Hi.
Is there anyone else having a really hard time calibrating the screen on the 7024? I try my best to calibrate but it is still very erratic.
To type I have to press the key in the lower left corner or it will register any other key. Even using the stencil. That is really lame.
For example with the best calibrating I can get if I hit the backspace key in the top half of the key it will type and "L".
When I bough this tablet I was deciding between a nook (not color, the BW) I decided the tablet because I though I would have a little advantages but the screen is really turning me down.
I would like to know if this is how it is supposed to work or if it might be broken.
If any one knows how to improve the precision on this thing I would really appreciate sharing the tip

Thanks!

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
I used the stylus to calibrate. I also used a very light touch BUT I do find that when typing I have less mistakes if I tap the lower half of the key square. If I tap right on the key letter I sometimes get the letter above...I am used to it now so it does not bother me.

Pablocr

Jul 3, 2011
Thanks guys all I wanted to know was if it was a common thing on this tablet or if it was damaged. Im also getting used to type hitting the lower lef corner of the key.

Thanks!

Sent from my MID7024 using Tapatalk

Pablocr

Jul 3, 2011
Jaja this is amazing. I'm posting back in case anyone else gets this.
This tablet is designed to use in landscape mode. I use it 99% of the time in portrait and so I was calibrating in portrait and getting those issues.
I just calibrate it in landscape and now it is perfect.
If you have any issues like the ones described above try calibrating in landscape :)

Sent from my MID7024 using Tapatalk