9.7 inch MID Tablet from china not working

jdchokshi

Aug 9, 2011
[h=2][/h]
I JUST BOUGHT A 9.7 INCH MID TABLET FROM CHINA. IT WORKED FINE FOR FIRST FEW DAYS LATER IT WAS LYING UNUSED FOR ABOUT ONE MONTH. AGAIN WHEN I TRIED TURNING IT ON IT SHOWED ME THE ANDROID LOGO(THE ROBOT) IN THE CENTRE OF THE SCREEN AND Android TM OS 2.2 Kernel 2.6.32 Build Number V1.3.1
AT THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN. THIS WAS JUST WHAT I COULD SEE THE SYSTEM DID NOT BOOT FURTHER. I FOLLOWED THE PROCEDURE AS SHOWN ON Fixing Android Tablet Not Booting - Unique Stuff, Tips & Tricks. ON THE CONTRARY WHEN I INSERTED THE SD CARD WITH FIRMWARE IT EVEN STOPED SHOWING THE ANDROID LOGO OR EVEN THE VERSION, KERNEL OR BUILD NUMBER, IN SHORT THE SCREEN TURNED BLANK. CANY ANYONE HELP ME TURNING THIS BACK TO NORMAL​

rayrdod

Apr 14, 2012
I used tabtronics on mine worked great no screen issues and even a little faster its a version of uberdroid but u don't have to select any settings with a pc first just unzip. there are two files one says firmware the other is a script put them on your memory card at the root just like this turn off device. insert card turn on wait for it to flash. afterward remove from your card or rezip the files otherwise everytime you boot your device it will flash it again...ive done this accidently myself good luck ----winter-----

Isaiah2012

Jun 28, 2012
hey rayrdod where can I find the tabtronics? and are you sure it works with 9.7" Mid Tablet PC?? Please help am stuck...desperately need the solution

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
youwill need to identify your tablet 1st to check device compatability but there will be upgrades somewhere once youve done this. have you tried to reset your tab? usually theres a pinhole type reset on side of tab 7 you will need to use a paperclip or similar to press & hold for around 5/10 seconds before tab will reset, alternatively some do this by holding power and either vol+ or vol+ for a similar amount of time.