A Perfectly Great Professional Leather Book-Style Case! (Different Colors)

southkhaki19

Dec 12, 2012
I was doing some reading and on some review I found out that an Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Version (MUST BE 8.9" VER) is practically the exact same size. I went ahead and ordered the following case and received it today. It fits like a glove. The only thing is that the "leather hinge" covers the HDMI-out, the power button, headphone jack, and the volume button rocker. This is easily rectified by using a dremmel or some other cutting/drilling tool to cut out the holes. I am able to press the power button quite easily so there is no reason to mess with it. If you put it in upside down you won't be able to use the built in stand correctly BUT most of the inputs are usable. So it is a give or take. I received the blue which is a nice professional dark looking book style case. There are a good bit of colors to choose from. Make sure you click on the Kindle HD 8.9" link when ordering. The front flap is magnetized and opens like a book. VERY sleek and nice looking. Only paid around 15 after shipping from amazon. Best Wishes!

Amazon.com: CaseCrown Bold Trifold Case (Blue) for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Inch (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature): Computers & Accessories

MozartMan

Dec 4, 2012
I got this case today too. Very nice case. I cut holes to open power buttons and controls on left side.

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
While I don't mind modifying stuff.
I found one made of fake leather on ebay that from the pictures fits all of the ports like a glove.
I say by the pictures because it will be another month or so before I get my A2109, I am buying things so I will have them when I order it and when I get it there will be no waiting for the accessories to arrive. It is multi angle for landscape only, and of coarse it came from China... :mad: But almost everything for the A2109 is from China.
Does anyone have any other clues for a REAL Leather case for the A2109, I've been looking but keep crapping out.

But i'll be sure to check this one out... Thanks.