A tablet--Now what?

Frank123

Jun 10, 2013
My name is Frank and I'm 82 years old. I always thought Iwas pretty smart--that is until my kids bought me a tablet. I've been using acomputer for years and know my way around fairly well. Not an expert by anymeans but I know enough to get by. Now I've got a Android Premium 8se with"Jelly Bean" and I suppose that is the OS. Of course I told the kidsthat I like it because they were good enough to get it for me. I'm sure I willget myself to like it after I know what I want to do with it. I'm sure I willhave many questions as I start using it. I've got a bunch of good kids so Imade up my mind that I'm going to find a reason for using this.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Frank

We were all new to this once upon a time. My Father @ 95 years old has an Android tablet and has it figured out. If you have a question just ask.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Frank, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. As my friend leeshor said, "If you have a question just ask." Unfortunately, there isn't a forum specifically for your tablet. If/when you have a problem or a question, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!