A2109 and ArmorSuit Military Shield applied - waiting for it to dry

ardentblue

Mar 20, 2013
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Lenovo A2109 Screen Protector Shield + Full Body Skin Protector & Lifetime Replacements

Bought the three piece set, for the screen, the back, and the SD Card slot cover.

The screen cover has a small die cut hole for the front camera. Lines up quite well. Included micro-fiber cloth cleaned off smudges. Included spray bottle contains plenty of moistening spray (about 1/3d left from applying full shield). SD card cover is a bit fiddley, due to the curved surface and the thin slots for the SRS speakers. I applied light pressure with my thumbs until the cover moulded to the curve. There is a die cut opening for the rear facing camera, fits well. Bottom cover is mostly easy, except for the corners. The shield is die cut with diagonal slits at the corners to allow it to mould to the case. there will be a bit of an air bubble at first, but after 6 hours, it is mostly gone.

Looks promising.

Edit - two small air bubbles on screen, but it is pretty good. Must be very thorough when squeegee-ing the screen cover.

Last edited:

ardentblue

Mar 20, 2013
Overall, I'd say this is a very good product. The small bubbles on the screen disappeared after two weeks, and the bubbles on the rear case have almost disappeared after three weeks. The cover on the rear case is fully attached to the case, no loose lip anywhere.

Tip: When applying the glass cover, use plenty of the included spray to insure coverage of the glass. Allow 24 hours for the glass cover to set.

Cuts the smudging WAY down. I am unable to use a stylus, but since I used the stylus due to my fingers smudging the glass, it isn't an issue at all.

I used my A2109 with the Armor Suit over two weeks, there are some impressions in the cover, but the glass and the rear cover have no scratches....

ardentblue

Mar 20, 2013
The Armor Suit continues to hold up VERY well, its holding tight everywhere. Just be cautious around the SRS speaker ports. Even though the Armor Suit is real good, the rear cover has some real thin sections.

ardentblue

Mar 20, 2013
The Armor Suit continues to hold up VERY well, its holding tight everywhere. Just be cautious around the SRS speaker ports. Even though the Armor Suit is real good, the rear cover has some real thin sections.

Over a year since application, no peeling or bubbles. Still flexible and tough. Rate this a buy.