A31 NOVA / AMPE 10 Quad Core BAD ITEM

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
This tablet has fallen apart in less than 24 hours, buyers beware.....
This is totally not acceptable... If you are going to take a few off the AMPE line at least secure the housing of the tablets before selling them, I want a refund.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1650x1238.
9966d1360120381-review-nova-10-quad-core-a31-10-1-inch-android-4-2-tablet-pc-8eo6p.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1650x1238.
9967d1360120395-review-nova-10-quad-core-a31-10-1-inch-android-4-2-tablet-pc-e4f0s.jpg

wol_error.gif
9969d1360120422-review-nova-10-quad-core-a31-10-1-inch-android-4-2-tablet-pc-ntqyk.jpg

wol_error.gif
9970d1360120436-review-nova-10-quad-core-a31-10-1-inch-android-4-2-tablet-pc-otoe4.jpg

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Plastic face + alloy back... what the $^#! and of course no reply on phone, email.

Should have listened to the instinct to stay away from your site....

Edit;
I have looked more into the issue, looks as though the back is " loose " for other people too, mine has no plastic tooth or any sign that there ever was one..... factory lemon I guess or batch defect?

Edit 2;
Then again I look deeper find these "unbranded A10 flagship SANEI AMPE " were prototypes never meant to be in our hands hence the low price, I got what I paid for but I hope McBub can make it right by at least answering contact attempts.

The SoC and Battery all appear to be in good working order, my screen holder held by a white hold back plastic has also let go and hence shifted the screen....

Last edited:

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I have 100% found the problem, its the plastic + alloy on the same spot bottom right of tablet has the issue on another persons NOVA too the steel was bent, after looking at mine the steel is bent too you can see it in the pic above too, he used a superglue to close his case lining, and I am now applying the same to mine as I wont be spending $62.00 to send a package to china with tracking+insurance... the device alone was $199.99 it would get costly real quick.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Small dab of superglu with poly as a filler seemed to seal it almost as if it were one..

All the same.... normal users dont want to deal with that kinda crap man

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi tragidy

Sorry for reply so late. there are few colleagues are working because of Chinese New Year coming so they may could not check your email in time.
I have sent you PM, and I will check for you asap.

McBub

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Just wanted to add that the resolution here never came from McBub, they never resolved anything nor did they offer any help they ignored me until today when I made a call to a few merchant providers then as a joint unit had paypal immediate refund $150.00 see I'm fair... I even let you keep the $50 you spent on DHL and all that other nonsense, I was willing to deal with you only but the only way of dealing with mcbub.com is to simply call in whats owed and watch them drop a jaw as paypal issued that refund instantly after the collection of data, time and your lack of caring yet the words on your site about protection and so on, well thats just it you offer no such thing nor do you care about clients but today you eat crow.

Hope you enjoy further chargebacks as PayPal LTD has flagged that account bro... time for another change for you I guess, try payza or bitcoin you can scam people better, but remember smart people will read threads like this first and drive you out of business.

Heinz

Dec 27, 2010
Just wanted to add that the resolution here never came from McBub, they never resolved anything nor did they offer any help they ignored me until today when I made a call to a few merchant providers then as a joint unit had paypal immediate refund $150.00 see I'm fair... I even let you keep the $50 you spent on DHL and all that other nonsense, I was willing to deal with you only but the only way of dealing with mcbub.com is to simply call in whats owed and watch them drop a jaw as paypal issued that refund instantly after the collection of data, time and your lack of caring yet the words on your site about protection and so on, well thats just it you offer no such thing nor do you care about clients but today you eat crow.

Hope you enjoy further chargebacks as PayPal LTD has flagged that account bro... time for another change for you I guess, try payza or bitcoin you can scam people better, but remember smart people will read threads like this first and drive you out of business.

Well, I had a similar run-in with them. Regarding a defective Momo 7 tablet, returning it according to their info (no courier to be used ! they said) - and then they claimed we did not provide a tracking number when we shipped by regular Canada mail - no refund. We will follow your suggestion and talk to Paypal.