About to root. 2 quick questions first.

jonesygirl

Feb 9, 2011
All set up and about to root. I updated to software version 1.1.0 via BN website, so I know to use Auto-Nooter 3.0.0 and have the xda page up in front of me.

Says I need to do a "complete wipe" in order to update to 1.1.0, but I already got the "
update and didn't do any sort of "wipe". Do I need to worry about this?

Second question: I read a post stating that the Auto-Nooter 3.0.0 directions is missing the step where you need to unmount and remove the sd card once complete and booted. Do I do this BEFORE or AFTER I format the sd inside the nook so that its usable for media storage?

Thanks in advance.

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
All set up and about to root. I updated to software version 1.1.0 via BN website, so I know to use Auto-Nooter 3.0.0 and have the xda page up in front of me.

Says I need to do a "complete wipe" in order to update to 1.1.0, but I already got the "
update and didn't do any sort of "wipe". Do I need to worry about this?

Second question: I read a post stating that the Auto-Nooter 3.0.0 directions is missing the step where you need to unmount and remove the sd card once complete and booted. Do I do this BEFORE or AFTER I format the sd inside the nook so that its usable for media storage?

Thanks in advance.

I see that u r already rooted but here are the answers....

When they said wipe it is for people that are already rooted and want to re root using new autonooter. If coming from stock there is no wipe.

Sdcard...take out. Boot up device. Put card back in. Unmount and format.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk